Free Link Directory

Get paid to do Surveys ... 2 Thumbs Down




Surveys Stink

I could be wrong. Perhaps I haven't done enough research, but in my experience with these websites, there is no money to be made. If there are some companies out there that are worth-while, somebody please clue me in. I have signed up for just about every FREE survey site there is, only to waste my time turning down their sponsors "offers". I'm sorry, but I'm not signing up for Netflix so I can make $2. I've also decided that a good majority of the sites that do the pre-screening surveys are just ripping you off. You take that survey for free, then once they have information, you don't qualify for the "real" survey. I don't think so, because I can't tell you one time that I've qualified and I'm not a freakin' alien. PLEASE. If anyone has had a legitimate business interaction with a survey site, I WANT TO KNOW!!

No comments:

Google