Free Link Directory

Play games. Win money. For free! Moola.com

Get paid to play games.... seriously. Moola.com

This is a site that is new to me. I've just recently checked it out over the weekend and I have to say it's quite addicting. While there aren't a huge assortment of games (only 3), you do get money for winning, so it keeps my attention.

You start out with 1 cent, courtesy of Moola. Then you play games to move up levels. Every time you win, you can double your money. It may not seem like alot but double $1 ten times.... = $1024!! Not bad for starting with nothing. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that easy. You win some, you lose some.

The site can offer this free system because of paying advertisers. They show an ad before each game, and you get to play for free just for watching them. It's pretty cool and lots of fun. Kudos to you Moola.com!!

Here's the link! Check it out!

No comments:

Google